Bristol Train Station Photo Contest
The Bristol Train Station is one of the most iconic and photographed buildings in Bristol, TN or VA. The building's rich history, as well as the beautifully restored architecture create stunning photos.
Both professional and amateur photographers share countless photos with the Train Station every year and now those photos will be displayed in a calendar in the first ever Bristol Train Station photo contest calendar for 2017. The calendar will feature 12 months of photos and a cover image of the Bristol Train Station. Photographers of all skill levels are encouraged to participate. See official rules for details.
Winning entries will be printed in the calendar which will be for sale at the Bristol Train Station in November 2016. The winning entrants will also be displayed in the Bristol Train Station year round, and photographers will be mentioned in all press releases regarding the calendar contest. To enter your photo or photos in the Bristol Train Station Photo Contest please fill out the form below and submit by October 31, 2016. Forms can also be downloaded here and submitted to Bristol Train Station. High resolution digital images must be submitted to be considered for the contest.
If you have questions about the photo contest please call Brittany Sullivan, Train Station Manager at 423.968.9444 or email email@example.com.
1. Each photo must be submitted with the entry which includes a publicity release/permission to reprint photos.
2. This contest is open to the general public; however, Bristol Train Station Staff, Bristol Train Station Board of Directors, and immediate family are not eligible to participate.
3. We encourage horizontal and vertical photos that capture a variety of landscapes, views, and usages of the Bristol Train Station.
4. Photographers agree to follow all local, state, and federal laws while photographing the Bristol Train Station. Click for safety information for photographers.
5. Winning photos will be printed in the 2017 Bristol Train Station Calendar as well as various social media platforms.
6. All accepted photos may be used in various media formats for an unlimited amount of time and at no cost to the Bristol Train Station or photo contest administrator, YWCA Bristol. Photo credit is not guaranteed for all uses of image.
7. Photo credit will be given in the 2017 Bristol Train Station Calendar and while the photo is displayed at the Bristol Train Station.
8. Contest entrants agree to all the rules and regulations set forth, and by the decisions made by the judges. Judge's decisions are final.
9. PLEASE INCLUDE A SIGNED MODEL RELEASE FOR EVERY RECOGNIZABLE PERSON IN THE PHOTO. Click below to download the model release form and mail to Bristol Train Station 101 Martin Luther King, Jr. Blvd., Bristol, VA 24201.
PHOTOS MUST BE SUBMITTED BY OCTOBER 31, 2016.